Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ready to Start School Again...

Blogging live from... seat 11A. Did you know that Airtran offers wifi ON THE PLANE?! Luckily, I grabbed a few free trial vouchers on my way into Kansas City so that I could blog on my flight back home to Boston.


The conference has officially ended by now, though I had to miss most of the last day due to an earlier flight. I have to admit that I did not have many expectations when I first arrived in Kansas City just a couple days ago, largely because I was still enjoying my Last Summer Vacation too much to think about medical school stuff. Now, I am so glad I went to AAFP's National Conference right before starting second year. The gears in my head are creaking back to life, and I couldn't help but send out a few emails to my fellow FMIG leaders to share the excitement!

(Excitement about FMIG, not about the upcoming exams every three weeks during second year.)

I learned so much more about what it means to be a family physician this week. And I would write more, but it's landing time at Logan!

No comments: